Monday, October 26, 2009

Complicated =(

Todayy,
went easy way with babe, jiahui, sharon, ah wei and some friends.
Hmm,
todayy ii saw his phone got a girl de message,
ii din say anythings but ii just keep quiet,
let him explain for me.
Actually ii really dunno and don't want forgive him,
but ii should not be that,
so ii hear for his explain and we getting better~=)
I went to the basketball court,
ii were looking on the sky and think. . .
why will us be that~


A LOTS OF WONDERINGGGGGG IN MY BRAIN. . .

I HOPE II COULD PUT DOWN EVERYTHINGSS. . .

BUT II SHE BU DE. . .



Spm near le,
I gotta to misss you badly again,
I ensure your parents wont let you out,
But ii still will beside you to love you.
Hope you will not do the same wrong things for me.
I hope every of this. . . . ..

No comments:

Post a Comment