Sunday, February 7, 2010

♥ A lovely Sundayyy : ) ♥

Today early in the morning,
ii woke up at 7am.
Its babe calling me to wake up,
awwww. so lovely & feel warm! : ) ♥ ♥
Was perioding now. Feel so annoyingg & tired.
Missing my babe so muchhh.

Back to 7am,
I woke up and ii wad going to GAYA STREET to attend The Calligraphy's Activities which was organised by Our Government department. : )
I get a RM10 angpau & a bag of stuffs included my Testimonials.
Was happy. But there's hot enough and crowded.
=(

Today totally BUSY.
AFTER GAYA STREET,
DIRECTLY HAVE TO GET BACK WITH RUSH TO CHANGED MY CLOTHES.
Then going for BLOSSOM OF FRIENDSHIP'S MEETING.


Just went back from Lintas Area.
went to GRACE ONE, Lintas for looking stuffs,
But nothing nice, feel lousy.
The most main point for me today is :
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I MET MY LOVELY BOYFRIEND AT HIS WORK PLACE. ♥ ♥ ♥
: ) ii looking at him and he was using his amazing eyes smiling to me!
awwwww, ii am going to fainted!
I went there with dear CHLOIIE, STEPHANIE LOO & of course her boyfriend t00~
We went for the LINTAS PLAZA BUILDING, but nothing nice.
Went To FRENZ meet SHARON & CHYI : )


AND NOW,
II AM HOME.
WAITING HIM to get back to home. : )


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
MY LOVE FOR SAMUEL GABRIEL NEVER END. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment