Sunday, January 16, 2011

: (

Its been a long time ii didn't updated my blog.
Sigh : (
unhappy recently.
feel like everythings didn't go luckily,
I hate 2011.
I have an accident on 05.01.2011,
it makes my hand Lots of bruises.
: ( hm, in addition still hurt my right hand.
But, still minor injured.
anyways, is very busy for nowadays.
feels so sad. Don't know why.
and I DON'T FEEL LIKE WANNA SHARE TO ANYONE. : )
ii want to be silent . : (
in a silent mode. I hate you,
why must you always like that,
If this time ii leave you,
I will never look back again!

For the first time,
ii can feel how badly when you are not be with me!
Friends, in your heart,
what also friends,
I lazy to compete with your friends la,
If so like then go find your friends la.
I don't know what to do now.
ii feel so tired, ii feel so lazy,
ii feel ii don't want!
WHY WHY WHY!



I FEEL I AM STRESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment