Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday : )

Its thursday,
and its gonna be the 5th month in my work.
I can't imagine that I have left for school for such few months!
and i am now an officer.
LOL!
haha, but anyway,
I gonna have my working break soon to KL on july.
i hope it will be a nice trip for me,
hahha, the purpose of going KL by July is to celebrate my babe's birthday.
: ) so wonderful !
This time, i must bought myself many many of tees, shoes and accessories!
Feel excited in coming trip,
this is because is the first time i go with babe ONLY, and no 3rd parties for a vacation.
I am now just frustrated for my accommodation in Genting.
I haven't book for the hotels , theme park fees , bus fees!
Omg!
ahahaa, why suddenly am I phobia with roller coaster and so called ''jump-building machine''!!!!
i am scare, i scare i will heart attack!!
Recently, is planning to sign up contract to become an agent.
but the point is, i don't know which leader should I choose as my immediate leader?
I scare i got a wrong person.

and,

I just went to LIFE BRIDAL for my photoshooting. LOL!
so tired. never feel so tireddddddd at all.
But, its worth for the outcomes!!! <3


and, 



I join melilea ten years anniversary appreciation lunch on 20th Of May.
its so meaningful and touch!
i hope my melilea business can be explore soon!!! aza aza fighting! yes!



No comments:

Post a Comment