Friday, December 21, 2012

You are a shit!

J.Y.K.C you this shit boss!
I should thank you for making me tough enough!
you are a shit that i will never ever forget!
I must show to you that although I'm young,
but doesn't mean that I cannot better than you and you can bully me like that!
I must let you know that,
DON'T EVER TRY TO BULLY YOUR EMPLOYEE!
they work for you,
and what they get at the end is,
late receiving payment,  get scolded, didn't contribute EPF in time, and the most shit thing is,
he told me that he will give me a compensation and done all my settlement before i leave,
and what response that i get from him is , I DIDN'T GET TO SETTLE ALL MY PAYMENTS BEFORE I LEAVE. I BEEN IGNORE BY HIM!
i did call him few times, and the time was I had left this company .
and he didn't answering my call at all even my msg.
and what i do is keep rushing his accountant to settle my payments,
as his accountant is his SISTER.
Well, only a little thing, but he couldn't do well.
and, the most i can't accept is,
he asked me to stop my work, and only 2 weeks notice before i left,
and by right, he should give me compensation right,
but you know what! What his compensation to me is the money that he owes me(My epf, my socso).
Those are what he should gave me from the beginning,
and is not so called ''COMPENSATION''.
but he treated it as MY COMPENSATION.
I just definitely feel burning!
you this boss! you really can go eat your shit!
I just feel so shame on you! always say how much you earn!
But even a little bonus you also didn't gave it to me!
I am really feel you are a shit!
Ok, fine! now, at least i got back my epf and socso.
I feel thankful to my god for helping me !
you will deserve what you should deserve one day, I hope you good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment