Sunday, January 31, 2010

31.01.2010 End of January : )




Yesterday went to watched HAUNTED UNIVERSITIES.
The Horror and comedy's Movie.
Hahaha : ) Quite nice also.
Miss my hubby so much.
went to FRENZ cafe after our movie.
Movie day with Dear Laogong, Jiahui, Sharon, Mark & Alexius.
Miss My boy so much.
Reached home around 12.20am
Is it very Late huh?
ahahah : )
Nvm laaaaaaaa.~
As long as ii can together with him. : )
He's always busy of workinggg.
Can't always accompany him^^^^^^^
he says the coming week will off 1day to accompany me. hehehe : )
Thumb Up! : )
winkkkksss**
Today morning, 7.35am,
He tapao my breakfast for me. : ) awwwww,
so lovely and ii am so happy with it! <3>

.
.ALWAYS CAN'T STOP LOVIING YOU ALL TH TIME.


---------------------------

Just now went to find babe laogong.<3
so happy.
have a drinks with chyichyi, sharon & mark : )
Laogongggg! II MISS YOU! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment