Sunday, January 3, 2010

School Reopen Tomorrow 04.01.2010

Wooooo~
Tomorrow then school reopen.
ahhhh~ Lazyyyy!
I have a great new year Countdown at FIREFLY with babe & honeyss!
Yesterday night went to waterfront celebrate Mark's birthday @WATERFRONT.NOVUS
Hahaha.
But anyway, we still have a great night yesterdayyy.
Almost feeling like to Crazyy.
But luckily my laogong beside me
to take care of me!
So
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ SAMUEL.
Hope to be with you until the END of my life!
& having a great family.
I know you will.
Because you said you'll married me! <3


* IMPORTANTS *
I WANT TO SHARE THIS FOR EVERYONE.
My boyfriend,
He's my only one.
and no one can ever taken him!
Boyfriend is not to sharing.
I hope the person'' could understanddddd!
Don't doing childish & spoilt your image thing.
This IMPORTANT NOTE is also purposely for HER.
I really give faceee you.
I hope you don't be that as possible as YOU can!
Don't ever broke other's relationship if you understanddd it!
If not, You're really a SUX BITCH.


Today ,
with babe laogong go eat BREAKFAST.
haha. HAPPYY. Winks* ; )
Especially we walk under a very hot sunshineee.
THE GAYA STREET.
: )
Then babe fetch JiaHui back home, cause she said need to go temple with mum in the noon.
Then babe teach me drive car his house taman.
hahaha. HAPPY AGAIN =)
Then go Lui's House to decorate KAHLOO 's cake.
After that, babe went to fetch us again at INDAH COURT.
We go to KKBOX find my dear sis KAHLOO
for blowing the 'SWEET 17th DONUTS CAKE'
The cake that she never ever Receiveddd in the lifeee!
So happyy ; ) photos will be share at next POST.
At the last, babe brings me and Lui went to CLASSIC accompany him play POOL.
Around 4pm le, need to back home now.
AND II WERE POSTING BLOG here.


; ) HAPPY DAY.
II WILL NEVER GET INFLUENCED BY ANYONE.
BECAUSE II HAVE A HEART THAT ONLY LOVES YOU.
SAMUEL GABRIEL ,
II ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥ YOU!
I will always be with youuu!
MUAKSSSSSS ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment