Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010



New Year's eve is like every other night;
there is no pause in the march of the universe,
no breathless moment of silence among created things that the passage of another twelve months may be noted;
and yet no man has quite the same thoughts this evening that come with the coming of darkness on other nights.

Today is finally new year eve again,
a lots of wishes inside my heart,
I hope the coming 24hours,
I can be happy always,
& also wish my FAMILY & FRIENDS
have a great new year again.


Next Year is going to separate with
all of my friends,
I am in another class.
I hope ii cant together with them,
But finally not. =)
I dunno its a good or a bad.
But this decision is make by SCHOOL DEPARTMENT.
so, I have to obey everythings!

So, GOOD LUCK
& HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU T00!

No comments:

Post a Comment