Saturday, December 26, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ; )





Oops, just pass a simple christmas today.
With MY dearest SAMUEL, jiahui, Sharon Yong, ChyiChyi, alexius & Aaron. =)
HAHA.
such a funny christmas.
Yesterday went to ICEBAR With my sis & babe them. ; )
And we got went to SHERNY de house for countdown christmas,
we go yamcha together.
happiness full filling, ; )
This christmas didn't bring me what ii want,
But let me experience something much more! =)
I cry, I sad.
But ii LEARNT!
And ii am happy of that~
so, hope the coming Countdown of Year
I can pass happily as what ii want. =)


DIDN'T EXPECT MUCH MORE.
JUST HOPE YOU LOVE ME MORE & MORE.



MERRY CHRISTMAS.
&
HAPPY NEW YEAR!


-------------------------------------------


PICTURES SHARING:

Guy in this Picture is my BOYFRIEND
-SAMUEL-






These are my RECENT PICS.

-------------------------------------------------------


our pics







NO OTHERS. JUST THIS ALL.
BABE , II YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment