Saturday, December 19, 2009

19.12.2009

Today is really bored.
Babe went to LABUAN today.
Miss him so muchhhhh~
Argh, yesterday went to CM take my salary.=)

haha. bu cu0 lu0 about the salary total.

Really have to thanks for my BOSS for adding the money for us. =)




I WANT TO WATCH MOVIE!
MANY NEW MOVIE ON THE CINEMA NOW.

I WAS CURIOUS OF IT~


& Of course Christams is coming soon t00.
I hope to dine in A romantic place with Him.

haha : )
MY HOLIDAYS ARE FULL OF COULOURS.

I'd my beauty girls accompany me.
I really feeling happy of it.

=) And my BABE RUBY is coming back tomorrow.
Hope to see her as soon as possible. : )

She 's about 10months didn't back to KK.
and I WAS TOTALLY MISS HER!



MY BEST FRIENDS ALL ARE GOING OVERSEAS.
CHLOIIE went to CHINA,
LUI went to KL. ; )
I really miss these two girls!




BABE SAMUEL, I am missing you now,
and I hope to see you on Sunday night or Monday morning!

This all for my Blogger Today~

No comments:

Post a Comment