Sunday, March 28, 2010

♥ ♥ ♥ Babe Boy, ii know you will go from me, Nvm. I will wait you. Love youu owhhhh! ♥ ♥ ♥













♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

This post is specially for my Babe Boy, SAMUEL. : )

babe, feel reluctant to let you go.
You know la,
we never far from each other right. :D
You believe me, I will wait you.
Once you must go, ii will go to send you aeroplane. =)
hehe. Sure. PROMISE.

must always give me call owhh.
If not BOK youu : )
Here got many friends will take care me,

So, my darling,
DON'T WORRY :D
there is nothing ii cannot wait.
although 3months is LONG for me indeed. =(
Yeah, finally your team yesterday win le :D

hehehe. ii really hope you'll always by myside.
SUFFER SUFFER DAYS WITHOUT YOUR ACCOMPANY.
And, ii iwll be strong. : ) Lovee.

WINK WINK.
hehehehehhehehhehehe!
When get talk with you in phone,
ii really will cry. 好舍不得!
But hear dao your voice, ii also very happy.

heheh : )
becauseeeee, you SIAK SIAK me. : )
ehhehehe. Hopes To meet you sooner!

LOVE YOU

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

IS WAITING FOR YOUR COMING BACK.

Us @ SAN FRANCISCO

Us @ FRENZ

Us @ classic

Us @ FRENZ during Chinese new year.

Us @ FRENZ

Its my birthday Countdown : )

The last kiss you gave me : ) Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment