Thursday, March 25, 2010

Exam's results : (

Lol. when ii get back my papers,
ii wanted to cry : (
so saddd la.
I want to take more better for the coming exam.
That's why ii working very hard now^^ : )
ii hope to in UNI that ii prefer to.
I know study in UNI is not easy,
But ii always pray hard for myself,
wish ii can be better!

This time results make me CRAZY! : )
is almost SPM. I should get prepared form now. I know it.


CHINESE : 60
BM : 56 ( This mark shouldn't ii get, never failed for this! )-My clumsyy makes me this!
ENGLISH : 60
MATHS : 62
SCIENCE : 67
MORAL : 62
SEJARAH : 76
EKONOMI94
COMMERCE: 80
GEOGRAPHY : 71
BOOK -KEEP
: 50 ( this ii also don't know what happen, easy makes me Complicated ! )




II hope the coming exam, all of my marks,
CAN BE ADDED ON! : )
Let's work hard for now! YEAHHH! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment