Thursday, May 27, 2010

♥ ♥ Happy Vesak Day : )

Hahah : )
today ii sit for exam with the subject of SEJARAH AND CHINESE : (
Chinese is really hard for this time : (
ii don't know why.
Lots of question mark : (
Alright,
Today meet up with babe,
it was a happy day for me. : )
ii love him so much.
Wish to stayed with him till the end of my life. : D
he's a great babee. This is what ii feel from HIM !!
He's what ii want now and forever : D
Heheheh : ) spent the whole day with HIM.
it's really great! =)


Tomorrow is VESAK DAY : )






I will go for tuition early in the morning tomorrow : )
What a tired. : )

next MONDAY AND TUESDAY are my school holidayssss!
yeahhh : )
But still have to sit for exam for three days more after 2days of holidays! : )

And then, ii will go work for CAR RACING SHOWS for 2days at KK : )
well, MY holidays will be coming soon.
Hope to enjoy as much as ii can :)

good luck for everyone who currently sitting for their exam : D



and ii hope this SATURDAY ii can change my phone!!!
ii want to suicide with my current phone. : (

I will try to have a new phone YARI ii think ?

Suggest which colour would be better ? : )

PINK?

RED?


BLACK?



BUT!!!

II LOVE SATIO .!
♥ ♥

Not enough budget to buy this.
If not my phone will be this so on! : )

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

ANYWAY.
MISS MY HONEY
-SAMUEL-
MUAKKKSSS.
YOU'RE NOW IN YOUR DREAM.
MISS YOU.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment