Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bad mood. Just so bad mood

Once blogging in month,
Just don't feel like talking to others.
Feel so bad these few days.
I am not happy with many things.
Feel so annoying and moody.
Just wanna leave for a moment in Malaysia.
Recall last week, i went to clubbing with my friends,
my mum was angry with me, as i told her i went to the club.
This is one of the thing which makes me moody,
Again, my boss! he is an irrespectitive person.
Just feel wanna punch him.
He told the assistant & all agents i wanna resign,
however, I NEVER SAY ANYTHING.
Why this kind of bossy so sux.
Late payment, Lack endurance, talk like he has everything & also look down for his staff,
i just hate him so much.
Doesn't have any manner at all,
if you wish me to resign because your agent is not active,
then  please told me directly,
what to do so much behind me,
and I've been thinking very thoughtfully these few days,
I wanna resign seriously.
I just feel bad on him.
An irrespect boss , doesn't worth me to work with,
although your payment is greater than the other company which offers me,
and also more relax by working with you.
But, what i couldn't stand for,
is you this BULL SHIT.
although doing this decision is a bit hard for me,
because i have commitment with my family.
Omg~ i am just so stress.

BUT I STRONGLY BELIEVE THERE'S ANOTHER JOB BETTER THAN YOU, SHIT!


Life Quotes, Life Quotes Images, Life Sayings



No comments:

Post a Comment