Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today really feel so sleepy & tired. **SOMETHING EXTRA











Haiz.
get back EXAM PAPER Le.
but. very omg luoo the marks.
OMG~ dunno how la.
haha =) but average marks still high la.
LOl =) so , nvm. is ok.

CHI 63
BM 64
ENG 61
ADD MATHS 65
SCI 69
PERDAGANGAN 82
SEJARAH 82
GEO 69
COMP 58
ECO 34
BOOK KEEP 48



LOL. godness.
hwo come like this, bleedddddingggg!
ahahha=)
CRAZY!












-------------------------------------------------------SOMETHINGS ADD ON.
9.38PM

actually today also happened somethings special.
hm, sad la when heard that was truth,
tears also gotta came out, but ii no drop tears at last at all.
ii know you lied me, but nvm, its ok.
I can forgive you because ii know you no heart to lie me. you just dont want ii be sad. ISNT IT?
ii really feel so hurt & unhappy when ii heard that,
but, nvm, ii really telling myself that was PAST and its not important anymore.
I really got feel unhappy when first knows about the things,
but then, when ii know how much you love for me now,
ii feel so enough and happy.
really so happy, and ii happy to be your everythings=)
But ii most hate de is, you lie me.
this is what ii sad most you know?
ii really dont wanted to tell you about how sad am ii again.
iii scared you scold me again. really. ur scolding make me feel scary. =(
just feel like wanted to CRY T.T
lOl. when ii know ii couldnt take you so tightly,
ii learning to give you more free just like now. =)
ii scared to lost you once more. when uu find someone to comfort your feeling,
ii really feel like BU GAN YUAN and sad. somemore hurt again.
sadness =( but now, everything goes better and better.
I trying to put down because ii know ii can do it and changed for you. =)
Soorry, ii know that sometimes ii really too overminded somethings else, and ii really too easy envy & sensitive, but, ii will slowly to changed the habit.
=)
WELCOME TO MY NEW NEW HABIT LIFE.
hehheee=)
I hope there will not be anythings bad come forwardly to me again..Add Image
I just want a peaceful & happy life.
JUST TO BE LOVED BY YOU MORE AND MORE. =)
my LOVE dedicated for you.
HAPPY LIFE ONLY FOR HAPPY PERSON. when the day we being together, ii truly feel ii found someone special. THAT'S YOU----my only one, SAMUEL GABRIEL.
P/S: IF you saw this blog, please dont ask me again what happened is it, ii know it then is ok. Is not to mention again Ok. =) PEACE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment