Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I just know ii need you so much =B

Huhu.
a day and day again.
suddenly feel like so miss youu owhhh~
hope to see you every single moments. =D
haha, ii dunno why ii become more and more need you already.
dunno how was the day ii without you someday later?
will ii crazy or?
haha=D but just wanted to say,
ii loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you so muchh babe =)
you're so meant for me.
For the moment we're not together,
ii feel that ii really miss you so much.
and you're choose to PLKN.
=( sad laaaaaaaaaa~
hope you'll not get in there, ii xin tonggg la~
And somethings on,
ii feel everythings changed.
I mean in friendship. ii FOUND BACK my friendship that was built in the past, BEAUTIFUL & HAPPINESS.
ii dunno what to say so,
Just know that today uu went to BSB COMPETITION again. =(
hope you're alright.
ii loveeee you.
MISS YOU,
muakssssss!

2 comments:

  1. Opssss....I miss you too babe:) I know u miss me ge kan^^..ngek ngek @.@

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha=] ii miss you t00. muakkksss~!

    ReplyDelete