Thursday, August 13, 2009

Distance*


*THIS WORD DEDICATED FOR YOU*



haiz. ii also dunno la,
everyday stress like hell,
tired like hell,
really dunno why back home still want unhappy also.
recently really unhappy,
until today ii can't even tahan le, ii have to updated my blog,
to write out what was happening.
I really so hate about arguement, this word ii also dunno say le how many times.
But someone still don't realize one.
I dunno why? =(
WHAT!!!!
I thought ii can spent my saturday entertainment time with you,
But you tell me what you know?
YOU WANT GO KENINGAU PLAY FRIENDLY MATCH.
then whatever laaa.
My LONELY saturday again =S
haiz~
SIGH******
I don't like the silent day & lonely day.
I cannot without HAPPINESS & FUN =(





MY LIFE IS JUST ONE PEOPLE.
THAT IS ME , MYSELF & ONE =(

No comments:

Post a Comment