Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Friends, You all brighten up my life.

Hahah =)
today ii want to blogging, because noon when ii chat with
CHLOIIE,
we have the same topic about SOMEONE. =)
so, makes me wanna blogging jor =)
hehe.

1. RUBY LOO
-My best biaoJie, just treaten as my real life sis, ii miss her a lotss =)

2. CHLOIIE
-One of my sister GANGS =) haha, the naughtiest, the funniest & the Most noisy. =) I love her crazyness.

3. CARYN
-One of my sister GANGS too. =) haha, she more quiet & silent =) although sometimes she crazy also, But she also the one always besides me =)


4. STEPHANIE
-One of my sister GANGS=] she is so kindhearted =) heheh. Although she does things very slow, like to delay time, But she is a nice friend to be with.


5. JIAHUI
-The sturborn girl who sitted beside me. hahah=) Don;t see she everyday sleep, she very intelligent one, because she got big HEAD=) haha. she's the one who always accompany me talk xin shi at clas =)


6. SHERNY
-Wahhhh, say dao this girl ahh, ONE WORD DESCRIBE SPECIAL. know why? cause she likes to do the things STUPID AND SPECIAL. hahah =] DIFFERENT TASTE. choose Boyfriend also DIFFERENT TASTE =)



Just 6 of this friends are enough for my life =) hehe.
Because of them, my Life more HAPPY AND FULL OF LAUGHES =)


II LOVE YOU ALL.
DONT YOU ALL TOO? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment