Monday, August 31, 2009

Last day Holidays.

Today noon ii went Center with my 2 brothers.
and so, we bought many things. =)
hahaha.
quite happy also.

cause HE don't want accompany me go kk ma.
then ii go myself with my brothers lu000~
Aiks, ii also know le laaaaa~
Youso busy with your things,
sometimes really lazy want find you,
so LAI!!!
and then ii stupid until go for yoga,
ii dunno PUBLIC HOLIDAYS no open. hahah=)
nvm,

its fine.
Then call my brother come and fetch me back again. =
D
then accompany my mum goes buy VEGETABLES. . .
LOL! =)



THIS IS HOW MY NATIONAL DAY PASS SO!

REALLY =.=||



ADDITIONAL:

Hahaha. ii went easy way to see my babe.
ben laii go find sherny, but she suddenly back home!
LOL! then ii at there wait my babe luhhh.
and then not long later, his car reach,
then his mum sent me home=D

No comments:

Post a Comment