Saturday, July 10, 2010

Yesterday, his birthday. ♥

Yesterday,
was his birthday

I'd countdown his birthday with him.
argh, 2am sleeeep over. : )
and its a school day again for the next day.
he fetches me home after school.
and we went for city mall for buy somethings .
And, the special day, FRIDAY.
He's officially 18th right now.
congrates to him : )
And, yesterday night, we'd a party at BABYFACE,
I cannot stand for the blink light.
It has irritated my eyes. : (
Well, its still fun. !
a lots of peoples were went to there.
we sang, played, ate, drink and few.
I'd present him somethings,
its my hand make again.
I don't have enough time to go out buy something for him. :D








-----------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER SCHOOL:





HOME session :





--------------------------------------------------------------

NIGHT party :


























BLOG POST END.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MY BABE BOY.
SAMUEL.
MUAKS.

II ♥ YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment