Sunday, November 28, 2010

Spm Days ;D

SPM is still in progressing : )
anyway,
wish ALL spm candidates will do well in their exam!
Has bought a new earing. Like it so much.
Its same with GRACE, MY BEST FRIEND : )
Yesterday Out with BB
we went to SURIA hanggaii ;D long time didn't go gai gai with HIM
as he is busying on his work.
& have a big argue with Him before Our date. : )
But, we always Forgive & Forget . =D
Yesterday, ACCIDENTALLY saw a car crashed on a motorcycle
at T-junction of LINTAS.
OMG, felt scary on it.
No took pics anymore,
Cause Phone's camera has seriously damaged.
Sigh :D wish can get moneyyyy now.
I wanted to repair my phone. : )

Btw,

I'm IN LOVE

and I've get 6 Distinction, 5Credit and NO PASS
My total exam subs was 11.
on my MOCK.
ii hope ii can really do better in MY SPM.
GOOD LUCK.
tata : )

No comments:

Post a Comment