Monday, June 14, 2010

School Reopen : The First Day : )

Ahh! : ( Fatigue!
ii hate school! how wish am ii do not return for the place that full of books and exercise papers.
And, something makes me happy. : ) It is my babe is going to get his license soon. I wait this for almost a year. Since last year.
And, he's going to birthday soon. still wondering how should ii planed about his birthday party. hehe : ) what should ii give him as a gift? :D Lol. wonder & wonder. : Recently, have no much pressure. : ) But Lots of suprises because something had just make me feel so ShockeD.


And last saturday, when we're in a restaurant, I saw a disabled person, his leg is hurt yet he's still walking around to ask for donation. : ) Of course, we had made a donation for him. we seriously hope it can help him although it is not much .
We then go for THAI PUB for drinking : )
Pictures below for sharing :



Before went Out.

Laogong & me : )

My Best friend Ever- Babe Chloiie <3>

Kelvin & his sis. PHOTOSTATE. : )

My Dearrr IVY! <3>

He's Mine

Self : )

My Dearrr QIQI : )




END : )

No comments:

Post a Comment